ECHoof is a resource to learn options for recovery from laminitis/founder. Only one style of hoof care is endorsed: careful, thorough, and ongoing evaluation of each horse's situation. This includes external hoof shape and condition, position and condition of internal structures, and relevant aspects of diet, environment, housing and footing. Discussion can include all available options for any foot, but especially for the laminitic and foundered foot, with review and adjustment as needed. Keep discussions of specific PPID and IR equines on the main ECIR Group. Non-PPID and IR equine hoof related discussion takes place here. Go here to get started uploading your images.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]