Re: Software for lines on hoof pics

Would be totally awesome to work with but in reality, way too much "firepower" for what you need to train your eye and make improvements to a trim.

Lack of scale is what scares me off. My vet's 5 cm brass wire on the center face of the hoof wall (dorsal hoof wall) was helpful because I can scale to that on the computer screen. I found inexpensive  5 cm stainless steel head pins used in jewelry making that would serve.

--
Cass for Cayuse (PPID/IR) and Diamond (IR)
Sonoma County, Calif. Oct. '12

Cayuse Case History                Cayuse Photos
Diamond Case History              Diamond Photos