Lavinia: Help For Hooves Please

tinatray@...

Hello,
Takoma's front hooves have always had a multitude of problems.  Believe it, or not, they were at one time even worse than this.  I don't know that anyone has ever known what to do to help him, or where to even begin.  The rear hooves are not as distorted, but still need help.
I no longer have a hoof trimmer and I am learning how to do this myself, but I need the help of an experienced professional.  I believe Takoma can have a better hooves and I'm going to have to do it myself.
I would like to request mark-ups, and a plan of action.  I may need ongoing consultation, and I am willing to do what I need to for that too.
Thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Tina Tray