Re: Pete Ramey DVDS

Maria Duran

I have Under the Horse and In the Trenches DVD's series. Under the horse has a theory part in the begining that is very helpful, then he trims different hooves, healthy and not healthy. While he trims he doesn't go into a lot of detail around what he is doing and why but he explains a bit and you learn a lot by watching, but that's me. Maybe you know more about trimming and don't get as much out of it.
In the trenches was quite disapointing for my taste. The audio is not good and I don't find you can get much but again my own experience.

What I have found a good learning experience is reading his long detailed posts where he explains very good in detail and watching "under the horse" several times.

María Durán
Madrid, Spain.