Re: Pete Ramey DVDS

Kirsten Rasmussen

I'll just add that I also enjoyed Pete Ramey's books, too, and Jaime Jackson's dvds and books.  They helped me immensely in learning to trim my horse.  I am also a fan of Hoof Help Online, run by James and Yvonne Welz, they have a subscription plan to access their material but it's very affordable and there's lots there to look at.  Their technique is a bit different than Ramey and Jackson, but they have had incredible success with foundered and navicular horses, too.  It's good to see a variety of 'methods' so you can see the similarities they share and really focus on those core principles when trimming.

--
Kirsten Rasmussen
Kitimat, BC, Canada