Hoof photos for Red. Hoof wall is "peeling"!!

emmapote@...

I'd appreciate thoughts on what is happening to Red's feet. He has been barefoot now for about 2 months (was shod all around). He had severe hoof inflammation following a short trim a couple weeks after going barefoot but has made good progress. He went outside for a short while today in a small paddock with not too hard footing but stomping at flies. His feet were very broken up when he came in as though the hoof wall is peeling off the foot. He seems to be walking okay but obviously I am concerned.

Here is the link: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=247734

Emma Pote
Ontario Canada
2020