DSLD Trim Please Evaluate

Marquise has DSLD and a whole host of other problems, many stemming from 24 years of having terrible feet. Is there anything that can be done to improve his trim?

About a year ago I changed trimmers and posted photos. For over a year my trimmer has barely touched sole and only heel enough to keep it from running under and crushing, but he just will not grow foot at all. We back the toes just as far as we feel comfortable and he is most comfortable this way. His hocks are getting straighter and straighter.

I would welcome any markups and suggestions.

Thank you in advance for any help that can be offered.
--
Amber, Calliber and now Marquise
Upstate SC

NRCPlus Jan 2019