cracking hooves

Griffin Keller

Ugh. This is my 3rd summer with Sully and this year we have major cracking issues going on the with the hooves.  Worse up front...
Anyone else having issues this year due to the weather? they wear fly boots to help with stomping, and he is in composite nail on shoes for our endurance season.  He is on a diet balanced as well as I can without testing (new pasture this spring, not as muddy when things do get wet).

I thought hoof conditioners and stuff were all 'bogus' so I don't do them. am I wrong?

--
Griffin

Jan 2018, Charlottesville, VA

Prophecy (IR) Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Griffin%20and%20Prophecy