Re: cracking hooves

Griffin Keller

She totally agreed with my 4week request as both horses were quite long.  Most of the cracking was trimmed out, I'll grab some good pics this evening. She ended up coming quite a bit later than originally expected and Sully was 'over it' since she was focused on making sure we didn't have shoe issues like last cycle and were doing trot outs and such as we went, so it took a bit longer than usual.

I will be going to the extension office to get a soil test kit and doing an Equi-Analytic test of the grass itself (601 package) very soon!

--
Griffin

Jan 2018, Charlottesville, VA

Prophecy (IR) Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Griffin%20and%20Prophecy