Re: Concerned about hooves. Pics.

Cindy Giovanetti

Edited

Thank you so much, Lavinia.  I posted about this in the Hoof Care and Rehab group on FB, and I got alarming responses!  Including PPSM, PPID, sacroiliac issues, Vitamin E deficiency, ataxic, Navicular, Stifles, foot dragging, hind suspensory issues, kissing spine, luxating patella, and EPM!  :0

Here’s the video of him walking just after the trim.

https://bit.ly/3f554O6

Can you tell me what underrun heels are?  I’m sure you’ve explained this many times.  Sorry.  I’ll share your observations with my farrier.

Cindy

--
Cindy
Denton, Texas