Re: Concerned about hooves. Pics.

threehorsefarm

Ida Hammer has several Texas grads, maybe one is  close enough to help you.

Robyn
Kansas 2012

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:55 AM Cindy Giovanetti <Cindyg@...> wrote:
I hope you know *I* wasn’t disparaging your advice.  I was hoping he would be willing to contemplate a second opinion, but I expected he would not be. He does what he does, and he is not flexible.

He knows full well that Oden comes up sore after trims, but he says it’s because he has laminitis.

I am contemplating contacting another trimmer.

Man, it’s hard.  Horse health is more important than long-time-trimmer’s feelings. But then there’s the randomness of not knowing whether a different trimmer would be a little bit better or a little bit worse.

Cindy