Re: Concerned about hooves. Pics.

Cindy Giovanetti

So here’s a strange update.

Another trimmer was recommended, and I contacted her. I sent her the same pictures and video that I shared here and elsewhere. So, she has an opportunity to criticize the current trimmer and take his job.

She said my trimmer is absolutely correct that the horse is fine, the hoof is fine, the technique is fine, and the stride is fine.

So perhaps it was much ado about nothing.

I’ve asked the long-time trimmer to try to get us in more frequently. Perhaps that’s all we need.

And Dr. K, I totally understand your point.

Cindy

--
Cindy
Denton, Texas