To cushions & wedges & the like 🙂

J Foust

Good evening all,

I have been contemplating a brain teaser topic, at least for me.

if a horse has negative angles on rads (hinds) but the external pastern to hoof angle/grain is barely brocken back and there is no bull nose .. would this imply that the digital cushion is lacking?

Would wedging to correct the negative angle be advisable in this senario?

It’s more of an academically interesting question and I’d love to hear what your brilliant minds think 😁

Cheers!
--
Joella Foust
Montana