Re: Supportive releasing pad options?

Mary M.

Edited

HI Joella,
I am a big fan of Flex Hoof Boots. I did 8 miles last weekend through mud, creek, off trail, rocks, hills basically the whole gambit. My mare did not take a wrong step and some areas were muddy and we went up steep hills.  But you asked about pads. The same company makes Kevlar pads that i like in my boots.  My mare does not necessarily need them, but she seems to go better than ever in her life.

The owner is Lindy and she is super nice and helpful if you call her.  Hope this helps in your search.

https://flexhoofbootstampa.com/collections/accessories-for-your-flex-hoof-boots

--
Mary Marzec, Chelsea MI, 2012
Mary/Katie Case HIstory