Cavallo Simple Boots Are Uncomfortable

Judy and Bugsy

I really like the design and simple use of my new Cavallo Simple Boots but as soon as I put them on Bugsy, he immediately starts lifting up the booted hoof. When both boots are on, he alternates them. His nose/mouth goes to the back of the boot showing me it’s uncomfortable around the heel bulbs. As soon as the boots are removed, he stands still. I’ve been in contact with the manufacturer and they are not sure what is bothering him. The sizing is confirmed correct. I tried a very thin pad but that didn’t make a difference. Bugsy is used to boots and wraps so that’s not the issue

Anyone else have this experience? If so how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

Judy and Bugsy
Saskatchewan
Spring 2020