Re: Cavallo Simple Boots Are Uncomfortable

lmittler@...

Jeanne,

I just became a dealer for Equine Fusion boots because my clients had so many issues with Cloud boots falling apart over the last few months. EasyCare didn’t seem concerned about the issues so I found a replacement boot. I LOVE the Recovery boots! I already have a few horses in them and they love them too! Equine Fusion boots are so well-made, great quality! I love that you can toss them in the washing machine to clean them up. Just wanted to share in your joy! Lol!

Lisa Mittler
Barefoot Hoof Practitioner
South and Central Texas
January 2019