Re: Online trimming course certificate

Maria Duran

Hi Diann,

Thank you very much for the help. I entered the PHCP website and searched for it but there are no results found in Spain. Maybe it is not updated.

Anyway, I believe I know who he is, it is a very well known person, but he doesn´t provide full courses or accreditations and is 6 hours driving from me. I don´t intend to work as a trimmer in any way but because I trim a mare from a friend and I have done several courses, I would like to complete my education more and added to this get a certification to support the learning.

In Spain trimming and nutrition are not regulated so it is important to have something that says you are not practicing without some knowlegde. There is a school for trimmers 1 h near to me but I don´t like how they work.

Thank you very much.

Maria.