Looking for trimmer near Orange/Culpeper Va

amy in VA

Hi
I've been trimming my 3 horses for the past 3 years but would like someone to do 2 of them for me. I plan on keeping on doing my riding horse (IR PPID) recovered founder from 2020.
Mainly 'cause the farrier I recently tried, disregarded my directions to leave their soles alone. Now 2 weeks later my boy has an abscess. In 3 years of trimming them, 1 is a TB with thin soles and my mare previously foundered, and my boy, nobody got sore or abscessed. So I want a farrier who will listen to me!!! Any recommendations?
Thanks
Amy in Va
2005