From: "whitehorsebullet" <whitehorsebullet@...>
To: <ECHoof@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:31 PM
Subject: [ECHoof] "wet" feet

My question is about keeping Bullet's feet dry. If you refer to the
pictures I have posted, you can see the condition of the left foot
especially. How "dangerous" is it if he feet get wet? I am fighting
a losing battle trying to keep them dry. I have tried 4 kinds of
boots, thick plastic, and many other ideas, that sometimes work or
sometimes don't. Can someone tell me what is the danger of getting
them wet? He is stalled at night in dry conditions, so it is not like
he is standing in water and mud all day, but we just had 4 inches of
rain, and the pasture is wet and will be for awhile. My farrier just
said not to get them wet....Thanks,
Ann-Marie and Bullet

Yahoo! Groups Links