Re: One of my barefoot experiences

Claire C. Cox-Wilson <shotgun.ranch@...>

--- In ECHoof@..., "sj52236" <Shirley4715@...> wrote:

--- In ECHoof@..., "Claire C. Cox-Wilson"
<shotgun.ranch@> wrote:

Thought I'd share this with you all...
About this time last year I found myself desperately looking for a new
I'd like to know how far he travels and his #. As far as your
experience with him - it's a miracle you found him.

Shirl
Shirl
That's the unfortunate thing...........he's really trying to slow
down. He pretty much stays on the westside of Phoenix...in
Waddell....Buckeye...Goodyear and such.
However, Jo Ann (remember her horse Forte??)one of our list members
talked to him tonite and they're working something out. Hopefully
she'll chime in here.
And yes I consider myself very fortunate....my horses love him....and
he's a very patient teacher.
Claire