From: ECHoof@... [mailto:ECHoof@...]On Behalf Of kawright
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 7:52 AM
To: ECHoof@...
Subject: [ECHoof] Sharp Rasps?

Abby,

You mentioned that you like a sharp rasp. The ones I can get from a
local tack store are not very sharp (or inexpensive). Are there any
particular brands that are sharper??

Thanks for any help. I'm just getting started trimming my own and am
trying to get the tools to make it easier!

Thanks,

Kellie (and Kelton and Ripple)