From: john_the_vet@...
To: ECHoof@...
Sent: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: [ECHoof] One of my barefoot experiences

Hi Claire,

I think many will now do what your farrier did, but often a little prettyer.
Great to find the right man for the job.

I have just started another johnthevet photo album - examples.
I thought you might like to see a really bad under-slung heel.
(Tamera's heel and toe angles don't appear to be that different from each
other.)

Cheers

John