Re: NOW - Experience

--- In ECHoof@..., "Claire C. Cox-Wilson"
<shotgun.ranch@...> wrote:

Claire's questions are great, but what about people like me who fell
head first into this tarpit of IR and laminitis and wouldn't know a
thing about underslung heels or Xrays or whether the practitioner was
answering them correctly? That's a sticky-wicket!

I didn't know Joe's trim wasn't ideal until I posted pictures, asked
what a "quarter" was (and a flare and a thousand other things) and read
other websites, books, went to a clinic, etc. It's hard to be a good
judge if you're ignorant!

Jumping in on this late and if I'm way off base I'll go back in the
stands,

KFG