Re: new here

Jackie <stc4qh@...>

Welcome Val
Jackie

valdavoli wrote:
hi everyone.
i was just introduced to this list.
i have a near 17 year old saddlebred, that i have owned for nearly 4
years.
i removed shoes in aug 2006, and have been trimming myself since
then. i did hire a "professional" trimmer for about 9 weeks this
winter, and my guy is recovering from her work.

to John the Vet, i say hello. i remember you from the founder list,
and i remember that your advice with my horse was the sanest, most
logical advice i got. i followed it in regards to dropping the heel
slowly, and my guy stayed comfortable for almost this entire time.
he still has a ways to go, we had a couple setbacks, but i feel that
we are back on track.
val

Jackie

always stay connected to friends.