From: "Claire C. Cox-Wilson" <shotgun.ranch@...>
To: <ECHoof@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 2:07 PM
Subject: Underslung heels & hoof photos was Re: [ECHoof] One of my barefoot experiences

--- In ECHoof@..., Abby Bloxsom <dearab@...> wrote:

Eclectk1@... wrote:

I'd LOVE to have a
really good photo of crushed heels to use as an example also.
I just put up two photos of crushed heels in an album by the same name.

At the risk of sounding like an ignoramus... but exactly what is the
difference between underslung and crushed heels??? Is it the degree
of the angle???
I would have just called these very underslung......
Claire from AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links