hoof boots for small domkey hooves

I like the Scoots because they breathe.  You can put a 6mm pad in.  If you need 12mm padding,, use Trails.

Josephine Trott

Hi there,
Hoofwings makes custom sized boots including for miniature horses
Josie
Davis CA 06/09

Jennie Dunbar <jennie.dunbar75@...>

Thank you, the little hinny is currently laminitic. I suggested she pad her hooves and see if there were any boots that would work.

there are a few manufacturers that make smaller boots.  As with any boot, it all depends on how you need to use them.  Easyboot has mini boots.  4 sized starting at W49 L54 up to W76 L86.  Then Scoot Boots have a narrow that usually fits donkeys.  Their size start at W105 L105 and go up from there.

Jennie Dunbar <jennie.dunbar75@...>

Wondering if anyone could recommend hoof boots for a friend's hinny.
Thanks