Jiaogulan dose

suzy zarek

Thank you Lavinia. The file link is very helpful!
--
Suzy Nebraska 2019

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Edited

The dose for Jiaogulan is "to effect" - whatever it takes to turn the gums/tongue a deeper pink/red. See the file here:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/filessearch?q=jiaogulan

I believe you are confusing Alcar (which we were discussing in a recent post) with jiaogulan.

HPA = hoof-pastern axis

suzy zarek

Is the dose for Jiaogulan 1g for 100lbs or 1g for 500lbs?
Also I haven't had as much time as I would like to look at posts from this group. What I have seem on hoof advice looks great. The terminology is different from what I am use to but have figured most of it out, except HPA. What does HPA stand for?
--
Suzy Nebraska 2019