Trim Consultation

Tina Hughes

Hi. I would like to submit photos (hoof & body) for a trim consultation.  This mare does not have PPID.  I remember back sometime ago that Lavinia became so busy that a consult fee was instituted but I can't find where the fee rate is listed. Please advise.

Tina
4.29.14

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Tina,

If the horse is not IR/PPID, you can have an album created here on the Hoof group for comments in general - no fee involved. You would need to send the photos to me to create the album/upload them initially as members are not allowed to create an album on this group.

If you would like a full consult, please send me a PM:   shilohmom @ outlook . com   (remove the spaces).