His old boots were worn 2 years or more 24/7. When the velcro gave out on those, I tried duct taping, etc. and that was unsuccessful.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R & PPID
Northwest Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Michele Einarson

I wonder if a shoe repair place could replace the velcro with a better quality.
--
Michele & Mosey
Feb 2019

Deb Walker

Thanks Michele. I feel like a moron...why didn't I think of that??? I will have to check into it. There aren't a lot of shoe repair places left, but I'll definitely check it out.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R & PPID
Northwest Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

gypsylassie

Hi Deb, If you can't find any repair shops closer to you, you could try Modern Shoe Shop in Dixon.   They do all kinds of shoe and boot repair and might be able to help you.  I haven't been to them, but have thought about taking in some half chaps to see about zipper repair.   It would sure extend the life of hoof boots if they can repair them.
Laura K Chappie & Beau over the bridge
2011 N IL

Patti SoCal 2020

My wonderful trimmer suggested getting the velcro strap replaced on my EB Clouds. I did that through a local saddlery store and it has extended their use.
--
Patti. SoCal 2020

riggslippert@...

I recently contacted EasyCare about this very issue and this was their response:

Hi Aunna,

Thank you for contacting EasyCare.

We don’t sell any kind of Velcro replacement parts, but we do have customers that will buy Velcro strips at craft supply stores and re-sew it themselves. Or some customers take their boots to local tailors or tack shops to get them re-sewn.

My Cloud boots were also quite new (less than a year old).

Aunna, Island County, Washington

Deb Walker

Thank you all. You are a wealth of information. Much appreciation. I'm going to try a place in Rockford (which is nearby) to see if they can do it. I'll take my old ones in first, and that will give me some back-ups, and then do my newest ones. Unfortunately I have already thrown some of the worst old ones away, figuring I was out of luck. I'll let you know how it goes.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R & PPID
Northwest Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History: