Blue's Case History

Sherry Morse

If you want to know the status on mark-ups please send an email to the main group with the topic "Lavinia Markup Request" so Lavinia knows you're in need of those.  As far as the balancer - you need to contact that person directly again.
--
Sherry and Scutch (and Scarlet over the bridge)
EC Primary Response

Kirsten Rasmussen

The ECIR Balancers operate independently.  If you haven't heard back in a timely manner, and you checked your junk folder (just in case!), I would contact a different one.

--
Kirsten Rasmussen
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Montanaskw@...

Hi,

Following up on a couple of topics.  Lavina was going to do some mark ups on Blue's front and back hooves.  His hoof photos are dated 11/15/2021.  I wrote to an ECIR balancer on 11/20/2021 to review my hay analysis and assist with making sure Blue is getting minerals/vitamins in the right amounts.  I've not heard back on either topic.  Could you let me know the status.  Thank you!