Online trimming course certificate

Maria Duran

I will investigate, thank you very much Diann.

Maria, try progressivehoofcare.org
--
Diann Kuzma
One Hoof at a Time

Maria Duran

Hi Diann,

Thank you very much for the help. I entered the PHCP website and searched for it but there are no results found in Spain. Maybe it is not updated.

Anyway, I believe I know who he is, it is a very well known person, but he doesn´t provide full courses or accreditations and is 6 hours driving from me. I don´t intend to work as a trimmer in any way but because I trim a mare from a friend and I have done several courses, I would like to complete my education more and added to this get a certification to support the learning.

In Spain trimming and nutrition are not regulated so it is important to have something that says you are not practicing without some knowlegde. There is a school for trimmers 1 h near to me but I don´t like how they work.

Thank you very much.

Maria.

I just saw you are in spain.  There is a PHCP person there.  Not sure where he lives.

--
Diann Kuzma
One Hoof at a Time

PHCP is a great on line group.  There  are required courses to  take that you have to go to. Like disection, anatomy and mentorships, to name a few. It is a great resourse for learning!  Everyone in the group will help a new comer.  We love to teach and help owners.  It does not matter if you want to just trim your own or start a business.  We are there to help you.
--
Diann Kuzma
One Hoof at a Time

Maria Duran

Hi all,

Just wondering if from all the online trimming courses available, you know one that provides a certification.

Thank you very much in advance.

Maria Duran.
Madrid, Spain.