Hoof cast pictures

Abby Nemec

I must admit that in spite of my desire to have things documented ALWAYS, I'm the first one to be in too much of a hurry or too lazy to get my camera out when I should. I'm constantly saying "I wish I had pictures from before" ...

*However*, I have a few pictures of my first casting project, Hotti. She's a healthy, active 10 year old Novice/Training level event horse (I won't say *sound*, because on some level we're not quite there to my satisfaction - OTHER people think she's sound though).

I posted three pictures of her RF foot on the ECHoof list, album is "cast pictures - Hotti". First picture is July 06, she was first cast in Sept 06, and last 2 pics are from Dec 06.