Topics

Abrasive Trim with the grinder - cadaver legs & Sherrie's competition

Vicki Kline <vlk@...>

--- In ECHoof@yahoogroups.com, "ranginui2007" <lynjwilliams@...> wrote:
and it's easy to take off too much. So
approach with care and if you can - get hold of a cadaver hoof and
practice with that first.
Ooohhh - Sherrie if you pick up some cadaver legs, I'll take some too.
I did a dissection clinic about 3 years ago and would like to do
another, but getting the feet is the biggest chore.

BTW if anyone is going to the Horse Expo in PA, there will be a
dissection done there on 2 different days. Awesome to see the actual
structures.

AND at that same expo, Sherrie is going to be competing in the Wind
Rider Challenge. GO SHERRIE & BLUE!!

Vicki

Sherrie Hilliard

Where does one locate cadaver hooves? Wonder if the local rendering
plant has them?

BTW if anyone is going to the Horse Expo in PA, there will be a
dissection done there on 2 different days. Awesome to see the actual
structures.
The PA Expo disections by KC are:
Saturday 2/23 1-2 in Seminar Hall A and Sunday 2/24 1-2 in Seminar Hall
B.
Since I'll be there for the Wind Rider Challenge, I'll definitely try
to get in to see at least one of the disection. And, by the way, I
found out I am riding in the preliminaries on Saturday, sometime
between 11 and 1. Wish us luck!

Sherrie & Blue