Topics

Ann-Marie/Bullet

goddess03259 <threecatfarm@...>

Hi Ann-Marie

Just wanted you to know that I moved your old rads into your Bullet file along with your
pics.
How long ago were these taken?

I'm still trying to work out how to make this as easy as possible so hang in their with me.
We'd like you all to make a folder for you and yoru horse where all the rads and hoof pics
would be kept. The other general folders are for things that might be good educational
examples.

Also, if you haven't taken a look at the "How to get good Photos" folder, I might suggest
you do so for your next photo session. The toe, side (lateral) and heel shots should have
the camera right on the floor. Hopefully you have swept away any debris that might cause
the camera to go out of focus. You want to picture the lense of the camera pointing at the
middle of the toe, fetlock or heel. That way the gurus can really see imbalances. There are
photos examples in the afore mentioned file! With a little practice you can get REALLY
good at this. :-)

Once you have the new rads up, we can move this conversation over to the main list. It
will help you get more ideas and you will also help other folks who mare learning about
similar issues.

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH