banning.

valdavoli <STOMPERX@...>

if banning is what you feel the need to do, so be it.

i simply asked qestions and debated points made. there was absolutely
no disrespect given.

the issue about the paying or not paying for services that has you guys
so "shocked" is laughable.

take my words as they were meant to be taken, not as they are lost in
translation.

val

briarskingstonnet <briars@...>

i simply asked qestions and debated points made.
Not by a long shot did you "just" do that.

>there was absolutely no disrespect given.

Many of us disagree with that,Val.

the issue about the paying or not paying for services that has you
guys so "shocked" is laughable.
Right.That's what I mean.

take my words as they were meant to be taken,
I think we all got that.

not as they are lost in translation.
Translation? And the blame continues.Now you are blaming translation
for the bad behaviour your words own??!!

In my opinion Abby(and Eleanor ....and Angela)have given you every
benefit of the doubt as to the purpose of your questions.....that you
were honestly trying to learn how to help your boy.Fortunately for the
rest of us they chose to do that because I,for one,have learned a LOT.

But I think you just came here to gripe.
To blame and to grip.

I'm done with this thread so don't bother slamming me,too.

Lorna
Kingston