Barefoot in snow/was GP dressage horse with founder Now: Equicasts

briarskingstonnet <briars@...>

Horses generally have superior traction on slippery surfaces
barefoot, plus they will not pack snow

Please Ute,use some qualifiers in your sweeping generalizations?

My horses have been barefoot for many years.They live out.We have snow
in the winters...more this winter than I want to talk about.
All of my horses(I only have 7 at the moment)at one time or another
have balled up out in the snow.Sometimes I have to remove the
ball,sometimes it lets go itself.

Lorna
Ontario,Canada

5 Pine Ranch

Ute wrote:

>  plus they will not pack snow

Amberlee
(with 5 out of 6 personal barefoot horses!)

.