From: ECHoof@... [mailto:ECHoof@...]On Behalf Of J Amick
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:13 PM
To: ECHoof@...
Subject: Re: [ECHoof] Hoof Wings and Equicast

Pam Beall wrote:

Have you tried the Epics or bares? They stay put very well IME....

You can also 'foam on' your easyboots like endurance riders do and it will really make them stick no matter what your horse's gait.

PAM

I had just learned about the bares by Easy boot.   That was my next decision to
consider.    Haven't  seen much in way of folk's  opinion on these new boots.
Judy-PA