Cooper's Hoof Pictures

Melissa Mathurin

Hi. I was able to upload Cooper's hoof pictures today. His trim was on 07/09/2020. He is wearing Cloud boots and is moving around fairly well now. He is still reluctant to put his left front down without his boots on. I don't want to use the farrier that trimmed him again. I had a barefoot trimmer come out and check his feet. She recommended lowering his heels a little bit but didn't do it since she didn't want to get fully involved (she doesn't get along well with vet and farrier). Please let me know what I should ask for. Thanks!

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the update.

Since Cooper is PPID/IR, all questions regarding his situation - including ones about his hooves - remain on the Main ECIR group. I'll take a look at the pix and comment there.