Good Source for Hoof Pads

Just wanted to post the web site for a vendor that sells a large assortment of hoof pad material. I have purchased from her in the past and found that she has a bigger variety of pads then any other seller IMO.

https://happyhoofpads.com/

She is also very helpful to talk with. You can buy just one specific type of pad or entire kits.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case HistoryPhoto Album

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Thanks for the link, Bonnie.

Happy Hoof pads is a good resource.

Cindy Q

I've used a few different ones and the yellows seem to be suitable for a few different needs/types. Used it on both ponies and horses up to 16.1 and it lasts reasonably well on the horses as well.

Recently, it was on promo haha so I ordered a bunch for friends etc.

--
Cindy and Glow - Sep 2017, Singapore
ECIR Primary Response

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cindy%20and%20Glow
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=9798

Maxine McArthur

Thank you Cindy! (from one of "those friends") The yellow pads last well. Comparable to the Easycare red pads.

Canberra, Australia 2010

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Maxine%20and%20Indy
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Maxine%20and%20Indy/Dangles%20case%20history