From: ECHoof@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ECHoof@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Linda Headley
Sent: Tuesday, 8 May 2007 3:44 p.m.
To: ECHoof@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ECHoof] I need some help downloading my photos

I can access all of the groups, but every time my pictures finish
the pictures aren't in the album. Can they be put in another way?
There must be something wrong with my computer, but I have put pictures
in before with no problem. Thanks!
Linda, Althea, Woodrow, Herbert, Classy, and Thumper

goddess03259 <threecatfarm@...>

Hi Linda

In addition to Claire's suggestions have you looked at the size of your photos? The huge
ones will be rejected. You've probably thought of this, but just in case, under 100k for each
photo is good.

Like Claire, I have had frustrating moments when Yahoo just has a brain cramp and gives a
similar message.

Hope it works for you. Keep us posted.

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH