New Relevante Videos- Boots & No Boots At The Walk

Lynn

After riding today I had our caregiver lead Relevante at the walk ... I hope these are a little better (somehow I missed the detail about having him walk on the last go round) LOL..
So sorry about that.

With Boots On Fronts Only
https://youtu.be/AwIYZW_KUpE

Without Boots

https://youtu.be/Gcyr1082DNI

--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

Hi Lynn,

Sorry, can't view the first video (boots, front only) as it is set to Private.

Lynn

Duh! Let me fix that! As you all can tell I'm a bit technically challenged.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

Lynn

Okay - it should be working properly now. If i need to take the videos for longer or get closer let me know. I finally figured out how to send the video from my phone directly to youtube today which allows me to send longer and thus larger files.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio