Topics

Percolide for horses in US

silkie12002 <silkie@...>

I am searching for someone that has purchased pergolide from the Shawnigan Lake Peoples
Pharmacy in Shawnigan Lake, B.C.. I need information on how to contact a Canadian vet that
will double sign the perscription (so the prescription & meds can cross the boder) that my
vet will send. From talking to the Pharmacy, they explained that the 2 signatures are
required. The cost of the meds in B.C. is considerably less than it is the U.S. and to quote my
vet, "It appears that most people are currently using capsules and they are getting them from
Shawnigan Lake Peoples Pharmacy in Shawnigan Lake, B.C." If anyone could help with the
information, I would be eternally grateful.

Anita Rolfe

Nancy Collins <threecatfarm@...>

Hi Anita

Can’t help you with the BC pharmacy but suggest that you might want to move this message over to the main Equine Cushings List. I’m assuming you are a member there as well!

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH

On 6/21/07 2:33 PM, "silkie12002" wrote:

I am searching for someone that has purchased pergolide from the Shawnigan Lake Peoples
Pharmacy in Shawnigan Lake, B.C.. I need information on how to contact a Canadian vet ->

J Amick

The Cushings list folks have all reccommended  a pharmacy which is listed in their files section.
I forget the exact name,  something like  Vet Pet Pharmacy.    No one has beat the price there.
For my next script order,  I'm  checking them out.     I get powder,  and it is  expensive.
Judy-PA

Nancy Collins wrote:

Hi Anita

Can’t help you with the BC pharmacy but suggest that you might want to move this message over to the main Equine Cushings List. I’m assuming you are a member there as well!

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH

I am searching for someone that has purchased pergolide from the Shawnigan Lake Peoples
Pharmacy in Shawnigan Lake, B.C.. I need information on how to contact a Canadian vet ->

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.9.4/860 - Release Date: 6/21/2007 5:53 PM

Anita Rolfe <silkie@...>

Thanks Nancy—I think I did but am not too computer literate. I’ll keep trying and thanks for the heads up. My gelding has not had a great problem with foundering and is doing well in that aspect. Just a couple of days with walking with tender feet. But the Hoof list is very interesting to me and I can always learn.

Anita

On 6/21/07 5:32 PM, "Nancy Collins" wrote:

Hi Anita

Can’t help you with the BC pharmacy but suggest that you might want to move this message over to the main Equine Cushings List. I’m assuming you are a member there as well!

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH

On 6/21/07 2:33 PM, "silkie12002" wrote:

I am searching for someone that has purchased pergolide from the Shawnigan Lake Peoples
Pharmacy in Shawnigan Lake, B.C.. I need information on how to contact a Canadian vet ->

Anita Rolfe <silkie@...>

Nancy,

Apparently I’m not on the main Equine Cushings list. Would you be kind enough to send me the addy for that group if you know it. I’m getting lost here. Sorry, folks.