Pete Ramey in Ipswich, MA

ALICIA.HARLOV@...

If anyone is interested, I am hosting Pete Ramey in Ipswich, MA, this August 24-25th. There are about 19 spots left for participants, and some spots for people to apply to bring their horse.

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Thanks for passing this on, Alicia.

What will the cost of the clinic be?

--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case HistoryPhoto Album

Oh, I found the clinic cost of Pete Ramey's web site. Very good price for an informative two day clinic.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case HistoryPhoto Album

ALICIA.HARLOV@...

There's also a clinic in Michigan this year, I see you're from Michigan Bonnie!

Yes! I found that on his website. I am registered for 2 courses taught by Ida Hammer over an early June weekend and now I find a 2-day clinic by Pete Ramey later in the month!!! I may just have to go to both.

--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case HistoryPhoto Album

LJ Friedman

pete has a facebook page.. a good read.. ida is on there too.. her solution to every post... high iron
--
LJ Friedman San Diego nov 2014

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/LJ%20and%20Jesse

threehorsefarm

LJ - it is not Ida Hammer who does what you are referring to. I believe you mean Oda.  Go back to his page and see for yourself.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 7:59 PM LJ Friedman via Groups.Io <luke4275=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
pete has a facebook page.. a good read.. ida is on there too.. her solution to every post... high iron
--
LJ Friedman San Diego nov 2014

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/LJ%20and%20Jesse

Cindy Q

Hi Bonnie

Join the August Pete Ramey clinic in Boston, I'm going for that one!

ALICIA.HARLOV@...

The clinic is officially full but we are starting a waiting list!