Question Xray

toranada

Hi

Can anyone tell me what it means when the Xray shows a small flare on
the RF toe?

Thanks........Maureen

Jackie <stc4qh@...>

I'm not the best person to understand xrays, but when you say a flare on the toe.  Do you mean a flare on the tip of the coffin bone?  I will follow your posts to see what it is.
Jackie and Gacy

toranada wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me what it means when the Xray shows a small flare on
the RF toe?

Thanks........Maureen

Jackie

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

toranada

--- In ECHoof@..., Jackie <stc4qh@...> wrote:
Hi Jackie

I haven't seen the Xray but my vet said the only thing that showed
up was a small flare on the RF toe, so I'm assuming that would be
the coffin bone.

Thanks.........Maureen

toranada <toranada@...> wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me what it means when the Xray shows a small flare
on
the RF toe?

Thanks........Maureen

Jackie

---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your
story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Jackie <stc4qh@...>

Wish I could help you more.  It would help the others if you had a copy of the radiograph and could post it here in the photos so everyone could see and comment.
Jackie

toranada wrote:
--- In ECHoof@yahoogroups.com, Jackie wrote:

Hi Jackie

I haven't seen the Xray but my vet said the only thing that showed
up was a small flare on the RF toe, so I'm assuming that would be
the coffin bone.

Thanks.........Maureen

> I'm not the best person to understand xrays, but when you say a
flare on the toe. Do you mean a flare on the tip of the coffin
bone? I will follow your posts to see what it is.
> Jackie and Gacy
>
> toranada .> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell me what it means when the Xray shows a small flare
on
> the RF toe?
>
> Thanks........Maureen
>

> Jackie
>
> ---------------------------------
story.
> Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

Jackie

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

toranada

--- In ECHoof@..., Jackie <stc4qh@...> wrote:

Hi Jackie

I talked to my trainer and she spoke to the vet about the flare he
said it was very minor and that it should grow out as the new hoof
grows down. The new hoof is about 1/2 way, so we'll do Xrays again
in February or March.
Thanks.......Maureen