renegade boots

prattchn@...

I have a pair of the Renegade Boots. I am not part of the manufacturer. I paid 180.00 for my boots. I found out about the boots about 3 months ago, like everyone else I tried to fine out more about them. I keep hitting dead ends on the web suite to. About 3 weeks ago I got a new Barefoot trimmer for my two sore horses, while she was here I asked her if she knew any thing about the Renegade Boots. Her friend another trimmer, gets them,she knows Kirt Lander the maker of the boots. He lives in Lake Havasu  AZ., and is making the boots in his garage and is trying to set up his factory to manufacture to the public. The way I under stand it he is only selling to Barefoot Trimmers in his area. They have a lot of trouble getting the boots to. I was only able to get the boots for one of my horses. She didn't have the size for my other horse. They are very good boots, and worth the money but very hard to get. Like you I think they should have waited until they were set up to sell them. My mare has worn them now for 2 weeks 24/7 and they do not rub her at all. The other boots I bought for her rub her, if you didn't pad them and go to a lot of trouble. I don't know how to contact him either. He should put the information on his web page. I also told my trimmer there are a lot of people getting tick off, that they can't find out anything about them. Hope this helps.

Dolly & Prissy

---- Lorna Cane <briars@...> wrote:
Hi Judy,
I get really cranky when these boots come up.I haven't
checked...tried to check...on them for a bit,but when I did
originally I found you can't get there from here,so to speak.

That's okay Lorna I've been cranky over this for a long time.

I am a farrier, I am a barefoot trimmer, I'm a competitive trail ride judge and an eventing trainer (yeah I have a HUGE hat collection) AND I work one day a week in a store that retails hoof boots!!

I inquired through a third party who was bragging about HIS boots for info on the development plan of this boot. I asked him to contact "the boot developer" (whose name I could not get) & see if he would get in touch with me because we always like to introduce new boots at the Equine Affaire in November. We are THE boot people at the Massachusetts event. I was given a total brush-off. "The boot developer is not prepared to release the boots yet" ...

AND YET, I am 100% certain - hall monitors go ahead and clobber me for this - that the people who are posting about the renegade boots are actually promoting the boots for the manufacturer. They NEVER release any contact or pricing information on any list, and all they say is "I love the boots, they're worth the money". I think this underhanded method of trolling for customers and stirring up conversation while keeping the website totally blind and offering no contact information is so unethical that I too, Lorna, am really cranky about it.

-Abby B

--
---------------------

Lorna Cane <briars@...>

Where can I find a web site that sells these boots?
Thanks,

Hi Judy,
I get really cranky when these boots come up.I haven't checked...tried to check...on them for a bit,but when I did originally I found you can't get there from here,so to speak.
Everything is very hush-hush and *exclusive*. Can't be bought by anyone but trimmers,I believe. Or trimmers/farriers. Correct me if I'm wrong,someone.

For those of us looking for good boots for our particular situation this is an unnecessary annoyance. I've got way too much to do looking after several metabolically challenged horses in my 'herd' to have to go through hoops to learn about something new on the market.
It's academic for me now anyway because I think the Marquis Boots are fitting the bill for Drummer. Finally.

I told you I was cranky.

Lorna
Kingston

Abby Nemec

---- prattchn@... wrote:
I also told my trimmer there are a lot of people getting tick
off, that they can't find out anything about them. Hope this helps.

Dolly & Prissy
The person I spoke to who was getting them was in Pennsylvania (not exactly local to Arizona).

But it helps a little!

---------------------

Peggy <dreammaker@...>

You go Abby!!
I'm in FULL agreement.

Peggy

> I get really cranky when these boots come up.I haven't
> checked...tried to check...on them for a bit,but when I did
> originally I found you can't get there from here,so to speak.

That's okay Lorna I've been cranky over this for a long time.

I am a farrier, I am a barefoot trimmer, I'm a competitive trail ride judge and an eventing trainer (yeah I have a HUGE hat collection) AND I work one day a week in a store that retails hoof boots!!

I inquired through a third party who was bragging about HIS boots for info on the development plan of this boot. I asked him to contact "the boot developer" (whose name I could not get) & see if he would get in touch with me because we always like to introduce new boots at the Equine Affaire in November. We are THE boot people at the Massachusetts event. I was given a total brush-off. "The boot developer is not prepared to release the boots yet" ...

AND YET, I am 100% certain - hall monitors go ahead and clobber me for this - that the people who are posting about the renegade boots are actually promoting the boots for the manufacturer. They NEVER release any contact or pricing information on any list, and all they say is "I love the boots, they're worth the money". I think this underhanded method of trolling for customers and stirring up conversation while keeping the website totally blind and offering no contact information is so unethical that I too, Lorna, am really cranky about it.

-Abby B

--
---------------------

prattchn@...

Renegade Hoof Boots  Here is a closer view of the.

Dolly &Prissy

J Amick

Well   it certainly wasn't me and I'm from PA.    LOL.
I have tried many boots with alot of investment in all of them.   I like many of you
are tired of the upkeep it takes to prevent rubbing etc.   The end just doesn't justify the
means if you know what I'm  trying to say here.
I have:   2 pairs of Old Macs,  Cavallo boots,  Easy boots and a few others.
NONE  of these will stay on or in place.

I think the renegade boots are a snipe hunt in disguise!  LOL.
Judy-PA

Abby Bloxsom wrote:

The person I spoke to who was getting them was in Pennsylvania (not exactly local to Arizona).

But it helps a little!

prattchn@...

Untitled  Here is his web suite. It doesn't tell you anything yet. I am not part of any thing that has to do with the boots. I just happen to get a Barefoot Trimmer that could get them. I am glad I got both.

Dolly & Prissy

Nancy Collins <threecatfarm@...>

Hi Dolly

Welcome to the group.  Can you upload pics of these boots?  Would love to see them.

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH

On 9/28/07 9:32 AM, "prattchn@..." wrote:

I have a pair of the Renegade Boots.

Dolly & Prissy

Peggy <dreammaker@...>

this will get you to the web site and there are pics there.

Peggy

mgingeri <m_gingerich@...>

--- In ECHoof@..., Abby Bloxsom <dearab@...> wrote:
AND YET, I am 100% certain - hall monitors go ahead and clobber me
for this - that the people who are posting about the renegade boots are
actually promoting the boots for the manufacturer.

I made the mistake of mentioning them a while back. I have NO
connection with the manufacturer. I just have a pair and I like them.
Mary