The good news is that for the first time in a LONG time, Scotty was not sore after a trim, and has been very alert, moving freely, asking me to take him for walks, etc. Hoping to continue this good progress.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R Probably PPID
Northwest Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Hi Deb,

Great news - thanks for the update. Because Scotty is IR (PPID?) this should be posted on the main group.

Deb Walker

I'm never sure where to post. Thanks Lavinia.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R Probably PPID
Northwest Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

I realize it can be confusing sometimes. Basically, if the horse being discussed is IR and/or PPID then all discussions regarding that horse take place on the main forum.

Discussions of hoof issues for non-IR/PPID horses go on this forum, as well as general hoof discussions like trimming/shoeing styles, boot debates, pros and cons of various types of pads.

HTH.