Searching for new trimmer/ Central California


Sheila
 

My farrier got upset when I had Lavinia do hoof mark ups for me and isn't interested in following her advice. My pony went from just sore to almost crippled in the past 6 months, so we need to follow Lavinia's advice. So...I'm searching for a new trimmer. I'm located about an hour N of Fresno, so if anyone has someone they would recommend, I'd be very grateful. 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel


Deborah Ide
 

I know a good horsewoman who lives in the Fresno area. I emailed her to ask about her farrier. I will let you know what she says.
Deborah Ide
Middle Tennessee
2012 November


Deborah Ide
 

Here is the email I received back from my friend in the Fresno area:
"And yes,  I continue to be seriously amazed & impressed with my farrier.  She brought a broodmare of mine back from the brink, and this mare can now run & play again.  I am SO impressed.  She's honest, not in the least arrogant, and unbelievably knowledgeable.  Darned hard worker, too.
Her name is:
Victoria Keran
559 326-8862"

I hope that helps!
Deborah Ide
November 2012
Middle Tennessee


Sheila
 

Thank you so much. I will give her a call and hopefully she comes to my area. 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel


Deborah Ide
 

You are welcome. I hope she will go to your area also.
Deborah


On Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 8:53:38 AM CDT, Sheila <mstymtn58@...> wrote:


Thank you so much. I will give her a call and hopefully she comes to my area. 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel


Sheila
 

Unfortunately, Victoria isn't accepting new clients. So back to my search. 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel


Deborah Ide
 

Oh, that is unfortunate! Best wishes!

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 10:20:31 PM CDT, Sheila <mstymtn58@...> wrote:


Unfortunately, Victoria isn't accepting new clients. So back to my search. 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel


 

My trimmer comes from Mokolume Hills area and travels fairly extensively.  He goes as far as the Bay area. You may or may not be too far south.  He is good.


On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 4:16 AM Deborah Ide via Groups.Io <deborah_ide=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Oh, that is unfortunate! Best wishes!

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 10:20:31 PM CDT, Sheila <mstymtn58@...> wrote:


Unfortunately, Victoria isn't accepting new clients. So back to my search. 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel


Sheila
 

Would you mind sharing his information? 
--
Sheila  and Daniel
October 2017
Central CA Sierra foothills

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sheila%20and%20Daniel