Seeking top notch barefoot trimmer(s) in lower New York

larockj@...

I am looking for referrals to one or more barefoot trimmers who serve the following New York counties:

Dutchess

Westchester

Orange

Ulster

The farrier(s) need to be excellent at barefoot trimming, and open to taking on one or multiple new clients.

This request is for a trimmer friend who wants to refer current clients to new trimmers, due to upcoming life changes.  It’s very important that they end up in excellent hands.

The directory for Hoof Care Professionals didn’t have anyone in this region.

Thank you!

Jessica - July 2015
New York

Mimi (over the bridge) - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jessica%20and%20Mimi

Photos - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=1874

Jeremiah Kemp and Annie Commons live in VT but make regular trips as far as NJ.  They might stop in NY on the way.  They can be found at Eagle Ridge Equine on Facebook.

Thanks,

Laurie Higgins

610-608-7864
www.clickerchronicles.wordpress.com

Interesting, Laurie!  They are in my neck of the woods yet their names are unfamiliar to me.  It looks like they have quite a FB following.

larockj@...

Thanks very much, Laurie!  I will pass this along.

Jessica - July 2015
New York

Mimi (over the bridge) - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jessica%20and%20Mimi

Photos - https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=1874

Jeannean Mercuri lives on Long Island, I think. She has commented here on our boards. She is also part of the Pacific Hoofcare group. While I am too far away to use her, it seems she would be a good one. If she can't take on any more clients, she may know of someone.

Here's her email (I think): neanpiggy@me.com

--
Denise
NRC Plus, October 2018; CIR, Oct 2018 NAT Jan, 2019

larockj@...

Thank you, Denise!  I think I bought a saddle from Jeannean a bunch of years ago.