ECIR Horsekeeping provides a place for discussion of general horse management and issues.
Topics may be far ranging and can include general feed, barn, pasture management and other equine related matters. ECIR Horsekeeping is less structured than the main ECIR group, and members are encouraged to help each other by sharing their experiences and knowledge.
Please keep discussion about PPID and IR, or equines suspected of having these conditions, in the ECIR Forum.
Solicitation and contacting members privately is absolutely against policy.
If a member is contacted privately by someone promoting a product the moderators and group owner should be contacted.
Any inappropriate or advertising material will be deleted.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.