Re: Dr. Kellon and Nutritional Experts

Abby Nemec

Sarah Bancroft wrote:

Memfis has soft feet - he is "prone" to quarter
cracks, he has shoes and pads on the front and
barefoot at the back. He keeps twisting his shoes off

Sarah - His hoof quality should continue to improve on his new diet, but in the meantime, check this out:

www.equicast.us

An excellent product for the situation you're in, and very easy to apply. If you have questions on the use of the casts, Dave is very helpful. There is a DVD on applying them, you can also write me privately if you have questions. I've used them a lot.

-Abby

--
Abby Bloxsom